- Display Wizard is commited to protecting your privacy.
- Display Wizard has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the Web site at the URL: https://www.displaywizard.co.uk/
- Display Wizard do not disclose visitors information to third parties.
- Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties.
- The information we keep is stored on our own computer systems, not on a web site.
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party Web sites; Display Wizard Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
What information do we collect or use?
There are sections in our Web site where we may ask you to register in order to purchase items, request further information or to make contact with Display Wizard about our products and services. Any information you provide will remain the secured property of Display Wizard Limited. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. Display Wizard may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Occasionally you may need to enter details of other people. For example, if you order an item online and want it sent directly to a third party, you will need to submit the recipient's address, this information will not be used or stored for any other purpose In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
Please Note: Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
The Information We Don't Collect:
Credit/Debit Card Information
Website Credit/Debit Card payments are processed via Sage Pay Europe Limited's secure internet payment solutions for full details see http://www.sagepay.co.uk/
In addition to any personal information you may provide, Display Wizard Limited may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring Web sites. Display Wizard Limited always traces how a visitor arrives at the Display Wizard Web site, however it is not possible to and we will not attempt to gather information about other sites that have been visited prior to landing at https://www.displaywizard.co.uk/
How we may use your personal information?
Display Wizard may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from Display Wizard Limited
What is a 'cookie'?
Cookies are a common Internet technology that assign a unique identification to your computer and store the detail on only YOUR computer's hard drive via a facility in your Web browser.
Cookies are used on this site. They are used to keep track of the information you have given us during your visits to the site. The cookie stored on your computer is simply a numeric identifier that we use to identify you as you move around the site and so you can retrieve information you have previously sent to our server.
What about links on your site?
- Display Limited may, periodically, provide links on our site that direct to external, third party Web sites.
- We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
- We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google").
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options to discontinue receiving future communications by any of the following means:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating your request to be unsubscribed from a specific list.
In writing to: Client Services, Display Wizard Limited, Units 15 & 16 Creamery Industrial Estate, Kenlis Road, Barnacre, Garstang, Lancashire, PR3 1GD
You can call our client services team on this telephone number: 01995 606633