The 3x2 EventPro Straight pop up stand is a great exhibition solution for organisations looking to make a professional impression at trade shows, exhibitions or marketing events.
All kits include:
- 3x2 straight anodised frame
- self-locating 'smart' magnetic arms
- low profile mag bars
- quality 500 micron scratch-resistant print polyester graphics
Other kit options include a wheeled case upgrade or an exhibitor bundle that adds a graphic case wrap, folding wooden top (available in 3 finishes) for the wheeled case and 2 x 12W PS950 LED floodlights to illuminate your display.
The EventPro frame can be put up within a matter of minutes. All you need to do is ‘pop up’ the ‘concertina-like’ frame and clip on the magnetic bars. Once you’ve done this, the graphics will attach easily to the frame using the panel which is backed with magnetic tape.
Optional upgrades include an LCD bracket and case table top with iPad holder.
Please note that the 3x2 does not refer to the number of metres, but the number of quadrants within the frame. The exact dimensions are:
- 2225mm (h) x 1970mm (w) x 306mm (d)
Please note: This is a bespoke made-to-order item.
|Frame Size||3x2 Quadrants|
|Print Material||500 micron scratch-resistant print polyester|
|Pop Up Hanger Type||Clip-On|
|Frame Overall Dimensions (Millimeters)||2225 (h) x 1970 (w) x 306 (d)|
|Case Type (if applicable)||Zeus Wheeled Hard Case|
|Overall Case Dimensions (Millimeters)||-|
Follow these artwork guides and templates to speed up your delivery and help prevent reprints.
- Brilliant Product - Review by Danielle King
- Very professional display stand!
- Excellent! - Review by Billy Willis
- Excellent quality and packaging. Print quality was what I was expecting. I would have no reservations with ordering if your hesitant as I was at first.
- Great product and good quality! - Review by Alister Kerridge
- Great product and good quality!
Here's a short video that shows how to put up the EventPro Pop Up Stand. (Please note: the pop up shown is the 3x3 - EventPro Pop Up Stand). For a step-by-step written guide on this proces, please visit our post on How to Assemble a Pop Up Display.