- WallMaster Wall Mounted Retracting Barrier
WallMaster Wall Mounted Retracting Barrier
£31.00£37.20 Incl. VAT
The WallMaster is a great value wall mounted retracting belt barrier, which is available in 5 different housing finishes with a wide range of standard colour and printed message belts. Belt lengths range from 3.0m to 3.9m meaning the WallMaster can span from short to medium distances.
The WallMaster is available with a range of belt ends and 2 different mounting options, making it a versatile retractable barrier unit.
All units come with a receiver clip and wall fixing as standard together with a universal belt end meaning they will fit to other types of stanchion
Looking for an even longer belt? Check our Wallmaster Pro which has 4.9m or 7.6m belt lengths.
Available with 3.0m and 3.9m belt lengths in a range of standard stock colours and printed messages. Various belt ends and 2 mounting options available to suit most situations and environments.
Belts feature a universal belt end meaning they will connect to all major stanchion brands.
Please note that each unit purchased contains one wall unit and one belt.
Fits around poles/posts with a diameter of 13-17(cm)
Looking for custom belt graphics? Please call 01995 911147 for a quote (Custom printed belts has a minimum order quantity of 10).
Belt end options:
- Universal - Allows connection to a standard receiver clip and all major brands of retracting belt stanchions.
- S clip - Eliminates the need for a receiver clip as the belt wraps around an upright and is hooked to itself.
- Magnetic - Attaches to metallic surfaces and forms a strong connection but can be easily released.
- Panic break - Identical to magnetic belt end but includes a steel receiver place enabling the magnetic belt end to be used on non-metallic surfaces. Meets fire safety codes by allowing the connection to be broken if a pedestrian walks/runs through the belt.
- Standard - The belt housing is screwed directly to the wall or other flat surface using the screws and wall plugs provided..
- Removable plate - A bracket is permanently attached to the wall and the belt housing slides in and out allowing one unit to be used in multiple locations.
- Magnetic - Provides temporary attachment to metal surfaces, removes with a simple twist and pull motion. Typically matched with the magnetic belt end.
- Clamp - Designed for semi-permanent fixing to uprights such as posts and columns. The standard unit is adjustable from 75mm to 150mm diameter.
|Hardware Guarantee:||3 years|
|Indoor Outdoor:||Indoor / outdoor|
|Belt Length:||3000 mm|
|Belt Width:||50 mm|