The kit comes with poles and feet for a freestanding display, whilst the frame can be supplied as black or grey. There are 6 modular panels and one detachable header panel included in the kit, whilst more panels can be added to extend the display.
The standard panels measure 900mm x 600mm and have a recessed panel face meaning graphics up to 3mm think to be fixed onto each panel. These graphics can remain on the kit during transport - the standard panels come with a carry bag for easy transportation.
The frameless panels measure 1000mm x 700mm and have an integral frame offering a seamless design. The frame is strong, durable and stable but cannot accommodate printed panel graphics - the frameless panels do not currently come with a carry bag.
Ideal for promotional purposes or in a school, college or organisation, the 6-Panel & Pole Kit can also be supplied with a number of accessories and extras. These include hook fastener for attaching posters and other items, spotlights for illuminating the kit and main panel or header printed graphics which can be attached to the kit itself.
NB: Powerspot 750 light is not suitable for standard panels
Please note: This is a bespoke made-to-order item.
|Display Boards Size||6 Panel|
|Overall Dimensions (Millimetres)||-|
|Weight(kg)|| 6 Panel & Pole Kit - Standard: 14|
6 Panel & Pole Kit - Frameless: 14
Follow these artwork guides and templates to speed up your delivery and help prevent reprints.
- Looks great, is lightweight and easily assembled. - Review by JENNIFER
- Very pleased with the 6 Panel Display stand. We needed something to add a more professional touch to our exhibition display and this did the trick. It is very light to transport and packs neatly into a flat bag together with the poles and fitting brackets. So it fits easily into the back of our car. Takes only a few minutes to put together and dismantle. We now feel much more organised. Far more eyecatching than just a table top with your products. Great product.
- Good flexible product, good service - Review by Bruce
- I needed to arrange display boards in a very specific way, and had experienced some difficulty in selecting the right product. Display Wizard staff provided extremely helpful and accurate information about how each product suited my needs, and when the chosen kit arrived it did exactly what I needed it to. My only negative comment is that the plastic clips which affix boards to poles can be broken easily by unwary handling during de-assembly - but that is probably more a staff training issue than anything else. Would recommend both product and service.
- Simple to erect and look good. - Review by Trevor
- I have now ordered 3 of these kits for an exhibition and they are very flexible. You can use in any combination unlike some fixed boards out there.
- Delivered as promised - Review by Trevor
- The boards were delivered on time. They clip together and then the poles are screwed on. They were lighter than expected so hopefully the quality will be there over time as well. The feet help to make it more stable on the floor.
- Very pleased with the product - Review by RFJHar
- The whole set fits into the carry bag and is easily carried by one person.
The display boards are of good quality and the clips slide into place firmly.
The poles screw together firmly and the whole display is very sturdy once erected.