- Buy 10 or more and save 1%
- Buy 20 or more and save 2%
- Buy 30 or more and save 3%
- Buy 40 or more and save 4%
- Need more? Call 01995 606633 for a quote
Available with 3.0m and 3.9m belt lengths in a range of standard stock colours and printed messages. Various belt ends and 2 mounting options available to suit most situations and environments.
Belts feature a universal belt end meaning they will connect to all major stanchion brands.
Please note that each unit purchased contains one wall unit and one belt.
Fits around poles/posts with a diameter of 13-17(cm)
Looking for custom belt graphics? Please call 01995 606633 for a quote (Custom printed belts has a minimum order quantity of 10).
Belt end options:
- Universal - Allows connection to a standard receiver clip and all major brands of retracting belt stanchions.
- S clip - Eliminates the need for a receiver clip as the belt wraps around an upright and is hooked to itself.
- Magnetic - Attaches to metallic surfaces and forms a strong connection but can be easily released.
- Panic break - Identical to magnetic belt end but includes a steel receiver place enabling the magnetic belt end to be used on non-metallic surfaces. Meets fire safety codes by allowing the connection to be broken if a pedestrian walks/runs through the belt.
- Standard - The belt housing is screwed directly to the wall or other flat surface using the screws and wall plugs provided..
- Removable plate - A bracket is permanently attached to the wall and the belt housing slides in and out allowing one unit to be used in multiple locations.
- Magnetic - Provides temporary attachment to metal surfaces, removes with a simple twist and pull motion. Typically matched with the magnetic belt end.
- Clamp - Designed for semi-permanent fixing to uprights such as posts and columns. The standard unit is adjustable from 75mm to 150mm diameter.
|Overall Height (Millimetres)||140 / 160|
|Individual Post Weight (Kilograms)||N/A|
|Post Diameter (Millimetres)||N/A|
|Base Diameter (Millimetres)||N/A|
|Belt Width (Millimetres)||50|
|Belt Length (Millimetres)||3000 / 3900|