- Buy 2 and save 1%
- Buy 3 or more and save 2.5%
- For 5 or more please call 01995 606633
The Eurostand pop up counter has a rapid-erect aluminium structure, which allows for a small frame to expand into a generous counter top work surface 1385(w) x nominal 460mm(d).
The laminated counter top and shelves are available in Beech, White and Black finishes (4 shelves included). The stand comes with a wheeled padded transport bag with padded component bags and graphic tube. An optional iPad mount is available if you want to have a fixed iPad display on your stand.
70kg can be distributed evenly across the counter top, meaning the Eurostand can accommodate a number of larger items like laptops, literature stands and other equipment. It can also accommodate 12.5kg on each of the four shelves.
The stand has a 5-year hardware guarantee, whilst replacement graphics can be purchased if required.
Please note: This is a bespoke made-to-order item.
|Maximum Load Weight (Kilograms)||Counter Top: 70, Shelves: 12.5 each (Must be evenly spread)|
|Frame Overall Dimensions (Millimeters)||903 (h) x 1385 (w) x 535 (d)|
|Print Material||500 micron scratch-resistant print polyester|
|Case Type (if applicable)||Padded Carry Bag|
|Weight(kg)|| Eurostand Pop Up Counter - Beech Top: 26|
Eurostand Pop Up Counter - White Top: 26
Eurostand Pop Up Counter - Black Top: 26
Follow these artwork guides and templates to speed up your delivery and help prevent reprints.
- Very satisfied - Review by Fozz 52
- This was a last minute order but Display Wizard pulled out all the stops to make sure it arrived in good time for me to put the counter together on a trial run for my first exhibition. Very good quality product and so easy to put together. I love the fact that we can ask Display Wizard to print another wrap round graphic so it can be used for other exhibitions and events. I'm sure it is going to be well used and in the meantime it's all packed away nicely in its case.
- Great product - Review by Judy
- We got this stand for an exhibition in April and has been very popular with our team ever since as it has been used for many different events. The whole experience with Display Wizard was very straightforward and simple and we didn't have to wait too long to get stand.
The only issue we have had is that the zip on the bag has split and therefore has to be taped down every time it is in use which is a shame.
A recommendation I would like to suggest is that the handle comes up a bit futher as when pulling the case along, fingers get trapped between the lid and the handle, making it uncomfortable for the person pulling the case. A handle similar to that of a pull suitcase would be better, for example a pull out handle, so fingers don't get caught.