The Senior Desktop Panel Kit is an excellent value display stand that can be easily assembled at events. It is lightweight and comes with a carry bag for easy transportation.
It is made up of three standard panels and one header panel, whilst there is a choice of a grey or black frame. It is ideal for attaching notices, promotional material and corporate literature, whilst the notices can be easily changed using hook fastener to suit different purposes.
The kit has a one year guarantee on the hardware. This bespoke kit is custom-made to order.
There are a number of extras available with this product. You can purchase hook fastener-backed roll for attaching posters, spotlights, a printed header panel and even a main panel graphic for a more bespoke display.
|Main Panels x 3:||900mm(h) x 600mm(w)|
|Header:||250mm(h) x 600mm(w)|
|Display Boards Size||3 Panel - Desktop|
|Overall Dimensions (Millimetres)||1150mm (h) x 1800mm (w) - 3 Panels and header attached|
- Good Value for Money - Review by Bob M from Southsea
- I'm happy with your product. It's smart, robust and versatile.
Also pleased with your prompt service.
- Exactly what I needed.... - Review by TaniaClaire
- I am delighted with my display board, its light and easy to carry and looked fantastic once I had all my images on it.
Just perfect for the Wedding Fairs I do as it is so fast to put up and take down.
If the bag had a shoulder strap that would be simply brilliant.
- Great club asset - Review by Tom
- Purchased 3 x Senior desktop folding panel kits, then another 3 for our camera club - light, easy to carry and assemble, fit in any car, yet sturdy, look very professional.
Club delighted with the spend (phew!)
Excellent service from the team, would recommend highly.
If you would also supply stabilising feet to guard against over-inquisitive or trip-happy viewers that would be perfect!
- Very good lightweight desktop display board - Review by Charles
- I am very pleased with the quality of the desktop display board. It is easy to assemble, and easily carried in it's carry case.
I am attaching a name plate to the case so it does not get confused with others in the building, so a plastic name holder would be a useful addition to this product.