- Buy 5 or more and save 5%
- Buy 10 or more and save 10%
- Need more? Call 01995 606633 for a quote
These Fin Event Flags have strong but lightweight carbon and steel poles, which make them sturdy yet easy to transport. The flag has an innovative spinner component that allows for 360 degree movement of the pole.
The graphic is a weatherproof single-sided mirror image fabric graphic which allows for the same image to be printed on either side of the graphic. The graphic comes in a ‘fin’ style making it a highly attractive display to draw in new customers to your business or event.
Fin event flag banners are designed for simple transportation to sporting events, country shows, alfresco retail events or promotional days, whilst it can also be used as a more permanent outdoor advertising display by the roadside or on the high street. Despite mainly being used outdoors, they can also be used for exhibitions in large halls or exhibition venues.
There are a number of base and bracket options for this product, please see the full list below:
- Rotating ground spike - for soft ground such as grass or sand
- Drive-on car foot - for forecourts and outdoor events where a car is the counterweight to the pole
- Cross base - for internal use only
- Cross base inc. water bag - for external use only is low wind areas
- Vertical bracket - for fixing to a solid surface. Suitable for small flags only.
- Angled wall bracket - for fixing to a wall. Suitable for small flags only.
- Small parasol base - water or sand fillable for external and internal use. Suitable for small and medium flags only.
- Large parasol base - water or sand fillable for external and internal use. Suitable for large flags.
|Flag Type||Fin Flag|
|Graphic Size (Millimetres)|
|Print Material||Digitally printed knitted polyester. Mirror image design so it reads correctly on one side, reversed on the other|
|Overall Dimensions (Millimetres)|
All dimensions exclude bases
|Approx. Weight (Kilograms)|
All weights exclude bases
Follow these artwork guides and templates to speed up your delivery and help prevent reprints.