Pop up exhibition stands have been a common site at trade shows and exhibitions for the last ten or more years, but has their time in the sun finally come to an end?
Display Wizard are delighted to announce the launch of a new fabric pop up display that uses a lightweight fabric graphic as opposed to the conventional heavy-duty PVC graphics used on classic pop up displays.
Advantages of Fabric Pop Up Stands
- The fabric graphics used are both light and foldable making them exceptionally easy to transport.
- The stands can be assembled more easily than conventional pop up stands, just pull the ‘sock-like’ fabric graphic over the frame. No more tricky clip-on graphics!
- The frame and graphics are 100% recyclable making them more eco-friendly than regular pop ups.
Trade shows are always about standing out from your competitors, and with a fabric stand you are bound to be different and make a big impression. Due to their easy setup they are perfect for inexperienced exhibitors or those who don’t have time for a lengthy setup before the show.
Assembling a Fabric Pop Up Display
These types of pop ups can be assembled in a matter of minutes, so if you find assembling classic pop ups a hassle, these stands could be for you.
- Simply push together the sections of the aluminium frame to create the shape of your stand.
- Pull the graphic over the frame, making sure it is completely taught.
- Fasten the graphic using the zipper.
Check out the video below to get an idea of the how easy to assemble these pop ups are. Please note the video is of a tabletop fabric display stand which, unlike the larger pop ups, features stabilizing legs.