- Display Wizard are delighted to announce they will be the official print supplier for the upcoming e3 Business Expo in March 2016. The e3 Business Expo is expected to be the premier B2B event of its kind in the north west of England.
Fabric pop up displays are the new kids on the block in the exhibition industry. But do they deserve the hype and how different are they from classic pop up stands?
We take a look at these innovative new stands and highlight the advantages they may have for exhibitors looking for a new display solution.
- Display Wizard are happy to announce an amazing new offer for charities and other non-profit organisations. To support all the fantastic work these bodies do, we are willing to discount a PVC banner to help promote their cause.
- To make sure your event is a success you need to be well prepared in all the aspects of exhibiting. This-free-to-download guide gives you all the tips an exhibitor needs - from the pre-show budgeting for an event to dealing with your leads after the show.
- The Spring Fair is the most important retail trade show in Europe and a great chance for gift suppliers to showcase their wares. This year Display Wizard attended to take a look at some of the stands we built, speaking to some customers in the process!
Display Wizard have begun a new partnership with Burnley FC in the Community, the charity body that works with the Premier League football club to deliver change to local communities in Lancashire.
This partnership began with the donation of a pop up display stand, but will hopefully mean the two organisations will work together to help the charity with most of their promotional needs.
- Display Wizard have recently released the results of a survey which shows a huge number of exhibitors don't measure their ROI after an event. Although marketing events can take a large chunk out of the marketing budget each year, many exhibitors do not quantify their ROI after the show.
- Sometimes political reach comes down to who shouts loudest, and the best way to get your message across is with promotional displays. But what displays are out there and can be used for political purposes? This guide reveals all the displays which can be used for political events.