- To make sure your event is a success you need to be well prepared in all the aspects of exhibiting. This-free-to-download guide gives you all the tips an exhibitor needs - from the pre-show budgeting for an event to dealing with your leads after the show.
- The Spring Fair is the most important retail trade show in Europe and a great chance for gift suppliers to showcase their wares. This year Display Wizard attended to take a look at some of the stands we built, speaking to some customers in the process!
Display Wizard have begun a new partnership with Burnley FC in the Community, the charity body that works with the Premier League football club to deliver change to local communities in Lancashire.
This partnership began with the donation of a pop up display stand, but will hopefully mean the two organisations will work together to help the charity with most of their promotional needs.
- Display Wizard have recently released the results of a survey which shows a huge number of exhibitors don't measure their ROI after an event. Although marketing events can take a large chunk out of the marketing budget each year, many exhibitors do not quantify their ROI after the show.
- Sometimes political reach comes down to who shouts loudest, and the best way to get your message across is with promotional displays. But what displays are out there and can be used for political purposes? This guide reveals all the displays which can be used for political events.
- Arthritis Care do amazing work with people living with the condition in the UK, helping to support people emotionally and physically in a number of ways. To aid the work of Arthritis Care, Display Wizard decided to donate 5% of all banner stand sales throughout November 2014 as the first step in this partnership.